|P||Pushes back the enemy (Psalm 8:1-2, 9:1-3)|
|R||Releases God's power (Acts 16:25-26)|
|A||Access to the presence of God (Ps 22:3 100:1-5)|
|I||Increases your capacity to receive from God (Lk17:11-19|
|S||Sustains you in tough times (Hab 3:17-19)|
|E||Establishes encourages your heart (Col.2:5-7 Phil 4:4)|
What is prayer?
Prayer is talking to God. When you are talking to someone you are just
talking, but when you are talking to God then you are praying. Got it?
Here are 10 steps to a good prayer life.
1. MAKE GOD'S WORD "HIS" PART OF YOUR PRAYER LIFE. The Word is our contract
with God, and His contract with us.
2. BASE YOUR PRAYER ON THE ANSWER FOUND IN GOD'S WORD. The Word covers the
entire spectrum of human existence. Always remember to hold fast to the
"answer" to your problem and not to the problem.
3. GO BOLDLY TO THE THRONE OF GRACE AND OBTAIN. You have the right to stand
in the presence of God without a sense of fear.
4. LEAN HARD ON YOUR RIGHT STANDING WITH GOD. You are the righteousness of
God, and your prayer will avail.
5. PRAY TO THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Remember that the Name of Jesus
gets the ear of God, and we have been given the power of attorney to use
6. REALIZE THAT YOU CAN ASK WHAT YOU WILL. God's Word is His will. When His
Word is abiding in you, then His will and your will become the same.
7. RECOGNIZE WITH WHOM YOU ARE WRESTLING. Spiritual warfare takes place in
prayer. Therefore, you must put on the whole armor of God. Let the Holy
Spirit lead you in this fight
8. BELIEVE YOU RECEIVE WHEN YOU PRAY. Walk by faith and not by sight. Don't
be moved by adverse circumstances.
9. KEEP YOURSELF FREE FROM STRIFE AND UNFORGIVENESS. Realize that faith will
not work in an unforgiving heart. Or a bad attitude
10. GIVE PRAISE FOR THE VICTORY. Praise will stop the enemy and open the
door to the greater blessings of God. Build your spirit up
there is great power in praising God too. it is necessary to do it daily